PIR Motion Sensor price in bd
LED 110V-220V 100W 140° Wall Light Switch Infrared PIR Motion Sensor Ultrathin
Description:(PIR Motion Sensor price in bd)
LED 110V-220V 100W 140° Wall Light Switch Infrared PIR Motion Sensor is a new indoor or outdoor IP65 Pir motion sensor detector switch, which is great to use with lights. So that when you walk in the middle of the night, you will not feel dark, and protect your safety.
Features:(PIR Motion Sensor price in bd)
– Brand New and high quality.
– It is a motion sensor that detects the switch and is suitable for lighting.
– When it detects human movement, it will switch directly to the connected indicator.
– You can change the time settings, and you can change the setting for it to work at night, but only for the day and night.
– Ideal for the night time safety lighting, so that you will not be dark at night walking.
– Perfect for using in the garden home or workplace, protect you from dangerous.
Specification:(PIR Motion Sensor price in bd)
Water proof: IP65 outdoor use
Detection range: 120-140 degrees
Power supply: AC 110-240V / AC
Power frequency: 50 / 60Hz
Rated load: Up to 100W
Installation height: 1.8-2.5 meters
Sensing range: 3-12m
Delay: 10 seconds 3 seconds to 15min2min (adjustable)
Ambient light: <3-2000LUX (adjustable)
Install: Plane installation, internal angle mounting or outer corner mounting.
Line Length: 91MM
Light Size: (L) x (W) x (H) 62 x 49.7 x 21.7 MM / 2.44″ x 1.96″ x 0.85″(appr.)
1 X Motion Sensor
100% satisfaction guarantee:
We offer you to 100% satisfaction guarantee on our products. So, If you have any problem with our products then please contact with us and we will be happy to solve the problem for you.
Equally Important that Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
In addition, our every products that we sell has a strict quality inspection. So that, If you want to buy our products then do not hesitate to add them to the cart and buy it. Correspondingly, We are committee to providing you best products and services.
There are no reviews yet.