LDR Sensor Module – Photosensitive resistance module is most sensitive to ambient light. So this Module is commonly used to detect amient light. LDR Sensor Module can be directly connected with Microcontrollers or to trigger relay module. Module sets output to LOW logic (on DO pin) if the light intensity is higher than set point. Module only supports digital output and does not has Analog output.
- Can detect ambient brightness and light intensity
- Adjustable sensitivity (via blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
- Easy to use with Arduino
- Analog voltage output -A0
- Digital switching outputs (0 and 1) -D0
- With fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- Small board PCB size: 3cm * 1.6cm
- Power indicator (red) and the digital switch output indicator (green)
- Using LM393 comparator chip, stable
- External 3.3V-5V VCC
- External GND
- DO digital output interface, a small plate (0 and 1)
- AO small board analog output interface
1 x LDR Sensor Module (Photosensitive LDR Sensor)
100% satisfaction guarantee:
We offer you to 100% satisfaction guarantee on our products. So, If you have any problem with our products then please contact with us and we will be happy to solve the problem for you.
Equally Important that Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
In addition, our every products that we sell has a strict quality inspection. So that, If you want to buy our products then do not hesitate to add them to the cart and buy it. Correspondingly, We are committee to providing you best products and services.