I2C LCD Display Driver in bd
Description: I2C LCD Display Driver in bd
I2C LCD Display Driver in bd Show Connector is extraordinarily planned o drive LCD Show utilizing just 2 information pin. This module utilizes the I2C sequential transport to speak with microcontroller like arduino. Regularly it requires least 6 information pins to utilize a lcd show. It makes an issue when numerous sensor and is module is utilizing with arduino simultaneously. Since Arduino has constraint of I/O pins.
This I2C LCD Show driver will assists with diminishing the purposes of pin of your arduino and makes the undertaking more simpler. You can utilize this module with other I2C upheld gadget on a similar line and simultaneously. Actually take a look at the instructional exercise from Instructional exercise Segment to figure out how to utilize this driver module with Arduino.
Information: I2C LCD Display Driver in bd
- I2C Address: 0x27 or 0x3F (Works any one of this 2 address)
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Backlight can be turned on/off.
- Contrast can be changed using the onboard potentiometer.
- Total 16 Pins. Solder the 16 pins of driver with 16 pins of lcd.
- Compatible with both 16×2 and 20×4 Display.