The Arduino nano board is design in such a way that it is very easy for beginners to get start with microcontrollers. This board especially is breadboard friendly is very easy to handle the connections. Let’s start with powering the Board.
Powering you Arduino Nano:
There are totally three ways by which you can power your Nano.
USB Jack: Connect the mini USB jack to a phone charger or computer through a cable and it will draw power required for the board to function
Vin Pin: The Vin pin can be supplied with a unregulated 6-12V to power the board. The on-board voltage regulator regulates it to +5V
+5V Pin: If you have a regulated +5V supply then you can directly provide this o the +5V pin of the Arduino.
There are totally 14 digital Pins and 8 Analog pins on your Nano board. The digital pins can be use to interface sensors by using them as input pins or drive loads by using them as output pins. A simple function like pinMode() and digitalWrite() can be use to control their operation. The operating voltage is 0V and 5V for digital pins. The analog pins can measure analog voltage from 0V to 5V using any of the 8 Analog pins using a simple function liken analogRead()
These pins apart from serve their purpose can also be used for special purpose which are discuss below:
- Serial Pins 0 (Rx) and 1 (Tx): Rx and Tx pins are used to receive and transmit TTL serial data. They are connected with the corresponding ATmega328P USB to TTL serial chip.
- External Interrupt Pins 2 and 3: These pins can be configured to trigger an interrupt on a low value, a rising or falling edge, or a change in value.
- PWM Pins 3, 5, 6, 9 and 11: These pins provide an 8-bit PWM output by using analogWrite() function.
- SPI Pins 10 (SS), 11 (MOSI), 12 (MISO) and 13 (SCK): These pins are use for SPI communication.
- In-built LED Pin 13: This pin is connect with an built-in LED, when pin 13 is HIGH – LED is on and when pin 13 is LOW, its off.
- I2C A4 (SDA) and A5 (SCA): Used for IIC communication using Wire library.
- AREF: Used to provide reference voltage for analog inputs with analogReference() function.
- Reset Pin: Making this pin LOW, resets the microcontroller.
100% satisfaction guarantee:
We offer you to 100% satisfaction guarantee on our products. So, If you have any problem with our products then please contact with us and we will be happy to solve the problem for you.
Equally Important that Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
In addition, our every products that we sell has a strict quality inspection. So that, If you want to buy our products then do not hesitate to add them to the cart and buy it. Correspondingly, We are committee to providing you best products and services.
For more Products:
Subscribe our YouTube channel:
There are no reviews yet.