Arduino Mega 2560 Pro Mini. The Mega Pro Embed CH340G / ATmega2560 board is based on the ATmega2560 microcontroller and the USB-UART adapter CH340. The board is compatible with Arduino Mega 2560.The board has a compact form factor of 38X55mm and is an excellent solution for developing projects based on ATmega2560.
The Mega Pro Embed functionalities are identical to the Arduino Mega 2560. Even though it is an Embed board, it is solid stable as the Mega Board. It uses the original chip, and a 16 MHz high-quality quartz resonators is present on the board. The board has a Micro USB connector that allows you to connect the microcontroller to the computer via the USB-UART adapter CH340(A driver installation may be required).
The board can be powered directly through the Micro USB connector, or via the corresponding contact on the board (Vin). The used voltage regulator operates in a range of 6 to 9V DC. The maximum output current upon 5V is around 800mA, while on the 3.3V it is about 800mA.The voltage regulator allows to use up to 18V as an input value, however we do not recommend exceeding the recommended values aforementioned, since this can lead to excessive heat and damage the device.
- The motherboard functions like Arduino Mega 2560, it is an embedded controller board adopts the original Chip ATmega2560 (16MHz), works stable and reliable.
- The board uses the Chip CH340G as the converter UART-USB, able to provide stable data exchange result when you work at a frequency of 12Mhz (requires driver installed to the computer).
- Connect to computer by a micro USB cable, almost apply to most Android smartphones.
- You can power the board or the pins through the Micro USB port. The voltage regulator (LDO) can handle input voltages from DC 6V to 9V (peak 18V). The output current is about 5V/800mA, 3.3V/800mA (the higher the input voltage, the lower the output current). This will provide reliable power for most of your initial projects.
- The board has mini size 38x52mm, so that it is a good solution to make your final project on solder prototyping board.
- For stable operation of the microcontroller uses large quartz crystals. They are more stable compared to small ceramic resonators and have a longer working life.
1 x Arduino Mega 2560 Pro Mini ATMEGA2560-16AU CH340G
100% satisfaction guarantee:
We offer you to 100% satisfaction guarantee on our products. So, If you have any problem with our products then please contact with us and we will be happy to solve the problem for you.
Equally Important that Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
In addition, our every products that we sell has a strict quality inspection. So that, If you want to buy our products then do not hesitate to add them to the cart and buy it. Correspondingly, We are committee to providing you best products and services.